Our Skill Development Program is to support youth to achieve improved economic, physical and social well-being, and become catalysts for positive change in their families, community, and country.
The fast changing local and international markets have created a mismatch between existing skills and skills required to avail the market opportunities. This needs corrective action and educates them to align their skills with the ever expanding and changing markets.
We understand that long term, safe, and productive employment for youth is not possible without learning life skills. Before they go out and become bread earners, we train youth to develop critical soft skills needed to manage complex problems in home and work environments.
Seed foundation Provides
- We support higher education, leading to professional sector jobs.
- Identify business aligned with local market demands and impart vocational skills and training.
- Educate youth to realize their strengths and guide them to understand their rights and entitlements, how to access the government’s social schemes and opportunities and scholarships available to them.
- We implement special livelihood and economic enhancement programs for improving livelihoods through investment in agriculture, animal husbandry, and allied sectors, and promoting Self-Help Groups, Small Savings, and Credit Groups.
- Seed Foundation assists illiterate women and girls in the community to acquire functional literacy and vocational training. They are also given an opportunity to enhance their knowledge through advanced education. Trained women are subsequently connected to entrepreneurship activities and helped in securing seed funding or loans from banks.
- Aspiring jobseekers
- Future entrepreuners